Chasing Opportunity and Removing Bad People

No matter what you're doing in your own life in terms of pursuing your goals, make sure you don't just settle.

Reach out to people and ask questions. Ask for advice. If others ask you for advice along the way, pay it forward instead of withholding it for yourself. The more that you put out there in the world, the more you get back.

Don't believe me? Try it for a week or two and see what happens. You'd be shocked at how much your life can change by putting out a positive vibe and helping other people in whatever way you're capable of.

I had an amazing opportunity come my way today just because I happened to send out a sincere, complimentary email to someone. Never expected anything for it or even wanted a response. Instead, a door opened for me that I'm really hoping will turn into something exciting in the future. Good things can happen if you put yourself out there.

No matter what field you're in, help other people, offer up information and aid when asked, and you'll find your own life improve drastically. The happiest people I know are positive, happy, supportive, and selfless. If you have people like this in your corner then you will find that your overall quality of life and mood will skyrocket.

Lori Harder is a dear friend a role model of mine-- she has always supported me and has done much to help me see things for the better and push me along the way. She is a role model for anyone (fitness or otherwise) and carries herself with the utmost grace, kindness, selflessness, and sincerity. I'm beyond blessed to have someone like her in my life. Her advice is sound, her pep talks leave you feeling like you can run a marathon afterwards, and she always has your best interest in mine. We all can use someone like that in our lives, can't we?

There are tons of support, happy people out there. There are equally as many naysayers, energy suckers, and gossips out there. Choose who is in your corner wisely. The right people will lift you and the wrong people will leave you feeling down, drained, anxious, or angry. You should feel envigorated, not worn out, after you communicate with someone! Especially friends! Life is too short for drama and negativity. I'm in my annual process of removing users, toxic people, and those who don't treat me well from my life. Don't put up with flakes. Don't put up with people who are okay with disrespecting you or being passive aggressive. And above all, don't make room for people in your life who can't make room for you in theirs.

Celebrate other people's achievements. Even if they aren't nice to you or don't give you the time of day, always take the high road.

Open your own doors and stay focused. You never know unless you ask, and you'll never know until you try.

Stay positive and keep working out there, people, good things happen for those who work hard and can be patient!

Comments

  1. Lori is the best! She always motivates me to be better, and so do YOU! I am pushing well beyond my comfort zone this year thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. There's always a pay off from working hard and being patient.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Honoring Your Need for Peace in 2019

Being Single in an Online Society

The Battle Within