Why I use Isagenix

I get emails a few times a week inquiring why I use Isagenix products.

I'm writing this to answer that question. And no, this genuinely is not a sales pitch. This is just the truth from my own experiences.

I was approached with Isagenix products in 2011. I, like many of you, was incredibly skeptical. I thought it was a pyramid scheme. I thought it just seemed like stupid overpriced crap. At the time, I was very content with the products I was buying online or at Vitamin Shoppe. I just didn't think it mattered and it was just another Amway scheme.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I was fairly snippy with the girl who talked to me about it. She was genuinely excited but my skepticism was so high that it didn't matter.

She approached me about it or talked about it a few times in front of me. At the time, my then-boyfriend was looking for a natural product that didn't have artificial sweeteners of any kind. She talked to him and he ordered the Athlete's Pak (it had shakes, bars, energy supps, etc).

A gigantic box arrived at our apartment a week later. We both tried a shake and were surprised by, 1. The taste.  2. How filling they are.

It's funny looking back now, because I know so much more about the products than when I started.

I noticed I was able to feel full a long time on the shakes. I also noticed that I felt better with their energy supplement (Want More Energy?) than I did on 5 hour energy. I was gradually less dependent on coffee to wake up. What was most surprising: my sugar cravings plummeted and I actually started to have cravings for the shakes! That has never happened to me before and I've been using supplements since sometime circa 2006. We were hooked.

As a result, I ended up walking away from my sponsorship in 2012. The people at the supplement company were fabulous and sweet. The products were fine, they just weren't the same as Isa. And deep down, I felt like I was lying to people. It bothered me a lot morally. I finally called them in tears and talked to them about it, thanked them for their help and support, and stepped down as a sponsored athlete from their business. It was a hard decision but the right thing for me to do.

What makes their shakes so different than anything else I've found:
  • Made from the milk of grass-fed, hormone-free cows in New Zealand
  • Undenatured whey (meaning it's cooked at a low temp so it retains its probiotic value and digestive enzymes. Many companies super-heat wheys and they lose these contents)
  • Soy-free (soy upsets my stomach)
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Loaded with good vitamins and minerals that have made my hair and nails noticeably stronger.
  • Filling
  • Curbs sugar cravings
  • I love the vanilla almost more than I do the chocolate. I normally DETEST vanilla shakes. This is the only one I've ever liked.
  • 1 canister of shakes knocks out 14 meals worth of cooking for me over the course of a week. I'm on the go a lot, especially when I'm doing a show prep and working full time. I don't have to carry 90 containers of tupperware with me anymore. And if I accidentally leave my food at home before work, I don't have to scavenge the skyways downtown for food that isn't a million dollars and pray it's clean. They break down to about $3.77 per shake (meal) and I literally cannot get the amount of nutrition anywhere for that price anywhere downtown to save my life.  Gone are the days of scampering down to Au Bon Pain to get 3 hardboiled eggs for $2.99 a pop if I accidentally left my food at home.
What makes their other products so different than anything else I've found:
  • Ionix Supreme (admittedly, the flavor takes some getting used to!) manages my stress, boosts my immune system, and is the only product I've found that I feel a physical difference if I don't take it. Ever have a day where you can't get your head to focus on anything? Ionix actually helps me with that. Especially on days where I need to train but I can't get my brain to wake up. 2oz of that and I'm good to go.
  • Their multivitamin, like Ionix, is the only multivitamin I've used where I physically tell a difference if I do or do not take it.
  • Their cleanse (you can get the cleanse itself or a full system if you want one) is a berry blend that works to cleanse on the cellular level instead of being a colon cleanse. I'll do one cleanse day a week and I feel my body "reset" so to speak, especially if I've been naughty on a weekend. I know numerous people who have done their 30 day cleansing systems and dropped 2 pants sizes and 15-20 lbs. It's really quite amazing.
And using Isa truthfully has brought out my best physique in terms of being competition-ready. And hands-down, that was the best I've ever felt on a show prep.



People ask me if I make a lot of money doing Isa/do you have to sell. No, you absolutely do not need to sell. In fact, something like 84% of people who use Isa are users ONLY-- no sales.

Truthfully, I don't do the business side very aggressively. I generally get $200-500 extra a month from Isa sales, but that's enough to boost me and keep me with a little bit of a cushion. I personally know people who have hit the sales side hard and I've seen them quit their full time jobs in the last 1-2 years. It's sort of like "what you put in it is what you get back."  Isa is a super easy business to do if you want to do it, especially if you genuinely in-your-heart believe in the products as much as I do. It's really not even a sale. They try it, it rules, and that's about as hard as it gets.

Another common question: is it a pyramid scheme? Absolutely not. I'm not an idiot, nor am I a skeeze. Give me a little credit, guys.
So that, kids, is why I use Isagenix. I 100% stand behind it. I love how I feel, I love the convenience, and it helps bring out my best. Simply put: It's easy and it gels perfectly with my lifestyle.

Anyone who has questions, feel free to ask. I'm an open book about this stuff and I am happy to answer.

Abs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Honoring Your Need for Peace in 2019

Being Single in an Online Society

The Battle Within